This course is designed for anyone who is considering the use of an Agile methodology for software development, including project managers, analysts, developers, testers, IT managers/directors, software engineers, software architects, testing managers, team leaders and customers.
To stay relevant in the competitive, changing world of project management, it’s important that project management professionals demonstrate true leadership skill set.
The Project Management Institute’s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification clearly illustrates to organizations, employers and colleagues that you’re a leader. This class not only prepares you to successfully lead Agile projects, but ensures that you’re prepared to pass the PMI-ACP certification exam.
Most importantly, completion of this 3-week course will provide you with total of 21 contact hours, a necessary prerequisite to apply for this certification if you choose to do so.
Expectations and Goals
- Learn Agile principles and practices that transform team performance
- Coach high-performance teams who deliver results
- Discover techniques to more actively manage project scope to ensure best possible delivery
- Evaluate how different approaches to manage project scope, schedule, budget and quality are easily improved through effective Agile controls
- Combine best methods from multiple Agile methodologies
- Build trust with your team and customers through “common sense” best practices
- Learn the most powerful metrics to ensure continuous improvement
- Discover a powerful "Servant Leadership" method of management
- React and respond to change quickly to seize competitive advantage
- Learn why Agile teams are significantly happier with their work, and ensure this benefit for your own team
Course will last for 3 weeks, with meeting sessions on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 3 hours per session from 18h to 21h.
The course content is organized into seven thematically related groups, created to organize the vast world of agile project management - whole scheduale can be found in the pdf attachment bellow.
Last session will be allocated for a mock exam, that will help you asses your knowledge.
This course can be paid in two instalments.