sedmica (19 h)
Do you wish to start a career in design and UX? Ashraf will lead you through the basic requirements for a design career, and teach you how to handle any design task.
In this course you will establish a foundation of User experience design and the following:
- Introduction to UX design with some history overview.
- Understanding users (user research methods, tools, and case studies)
- Design elements and principles ( visual elements, colors, typography, patters etc..)
- Layout design (images, headings, call to actions and other components)
- Prototyping (mobile or web prototypes)
- Creating portfolios and Bidding
Expectations and Goals:
After this course you will be closer to having a design job, and if you are a beginner, Ashraf will help you start freelancing to get the experience required for any UX/UI design job.
So you will be able to:
- Approach app design with UX consideration.
- Design mobile apps from scratch.
- Learn about colors and typography.
- Prototype and create micro animations.
- Start a new career as a UI/UX designer.
- Learn how to build your portfolio and present your work.
- Learn how to propose and apply in freelancing platforms.
- A basic proficiency with computers.
- A basic proficiency with web design is recommended, although not required.
- Adobe XD trial version
- Protopie trial version
- Invisionapp basic
Start date (06, August, 2018, 18:00 - 20:45 )
The minimum number of participants is 8.