Početak kursa: 24.03.2017. | Trajanje: 1 dan (8 h)
This challenging full-day programme is designed for professionals seeking excellence in the EU project development as well for other donors, and proposal writing.
What is it about?
This challenging full-day programme is designed for professionals seeking excellence in the EU project development as well for other donors, and proposal writing. You will be trained, advised and coached on how to participate in the open upcoming calls. Furthermore, it will offer effective strategies and tools to those who wish to enrol other partners.
Topics to be covered
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND PROPOSAL WRITING
• The basic elements of a proposal
• The “do’s” and “don’ts” of writing and submitting a proposal
• Submission and Evaluation processes of a proposal
• How to follow up whether the answer is yes or no
• interactive exercise to develop a proposal outline
• Samples of proposals to be included
To whom is this training addressed?
This course targets professionals from all fields who are considering participating in Calls for Proposals funded by public funding donors.
Draft of the full-day programme
• Proposal Check-list and choosing a donor
• Reading a call for proposals and selecting references
• Choosing partners
• Financial proposal
• Legal aspects (MoU, Consortium Agreement, Documents, PRAG)
• Quality Assurance
• KPI and Measuring project
• Project Fiche – interactive exercise