sedmica (6 h)
Date: October 10, 2019 | Duration: 2 days (7 hours)
Practical project management workshop where the focus is on learning project management by doing and instead of learning lots of theory.
Short description of the workshop:
This is a practical project management workshop where the focus is on learning project management by doing and instead of learning lots of theory and hoping for a chance to practice this in the future.
Our mission is to change the way the world learns and practices project management.
We start the workshop by introducing a project scenario which is easy to understand. Learners are put in groups of two and they run the project over the next 7 hours.
Topics that will be covered:
Each learner does the following during the workshop:
- Understand the flow of a project
- Gathers the information and creates a Project Charter
- Create a number of test Work Breakdown Structures and one for the project scenario.
- How to gather requirements and understand the importance of quality requirements in product descriptions
- How to use a basic online project management application
- How to plan a project
- How to communicate in a simple and professional manner
- And the importance of Kick of meetings, stakeholder engagement
- Experience PM’s will learn how to give this workshop themselves
Workshop will last 6 to 7 hours.
Workshop won't be organized unless we have at least 8 participants.